- The reason we keep your details is because you work in the motorcycle industry, motorcycle media, are a partner we regularly work with, are a motorcycle stakeholder, work for an organisation which is a member of the MCIA or are a journalist who may have an interest from time to time in the powered two wheeler industry or news.
- Your email/phone number is/are held on a secure server, along with the name of the publication or organisation you belong to and your position. For example:‘freelance’.
- You will not receive every communication from the MCIA. We are very selective about what we send to you and only ever forward things we think you might genuinely be interested in. For example, we would not send you off-road news if you are not involved in that area.
- MCIA does not and will not use your contact details for any other purpose than to tell you about motorcycle industry news.
- Your data will never be supplied to third parties for any reason whatsoever, without first gaining consent or having another lawful reason for doing so.
We hope you will want to continue to receive selected communications you might find interesting but if you would like to unsubscribe and not receive any news from the MCIA, please click on the unsubscribe button.
If you have any other questions about how your details are stored, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be added to MCIA's news distribution list, please email: Subscribe.