The campaign highlights five main messages, which benefit individual riders and effectively reduce congestion for other road users too.
Here's why riders #commutehappy
- They save time - riders can much more easily predict their journey tines through filtering.
- They save money - some small scooters do up to 150mpg.
- Easy parking - the cost of parking adds hugely to driving a car and motorcyclists get into the smallest spaces, and usually it’s free too!
- Beat congestion - if just 10% of car drivers swapped to a motorcycle or scooter, congestion would be reduced by 40% for all.
- It's just more fun - you'll turn up to work with a smile on your face.
For additional information contact Gina Evans email@example.com or phone 07590 168714
Notes for editors:
- Ride to Work Week has an active facebook community, and during the campaign riders share their pictures of how they #commutehappy
- Follow on Twitter: @RideToWorkWeek
- See the website for info and downloads: www.ridetoworkweek.co.uk