The MCIA is the membership body for the supply side of the UK motorcycle industry.
MCIA members are:
- Manufacturers and Importers - those engaged in the manufacture or assembly (in the UK or elsewhere) of motorcycles, scooters and mopeds, or those who import them in to the UK. MCIA's Member companies range from market leader to start-ups.
- Accessory and Component Suppliers - a company who is engaged in the manufacture, assembly, distribution, import or export of parts, components and accessories (including clothing and protective equipment ) for motorcycles and their riders.
- Service Providers - a company providing services to the industry, for example, insurance, finance, logistics.
In addition, MCIA has membership categories of:
- Associates, PR and Marketing - specifically for media, marketing and PR agencies working for members and the industry.
- Association for Motorcycle Training Schools; the MCITA.
You can find out how to join the MCIA and the benefits of doing so in this section. For more information about the work that is funded by membership subscriptions see the section 'What we do'.