- Experience the thrill of off road riding
- Take instruction from the UK’s top trainers (including three times world champion – Dave Thorpe)
- See how it’s done by the experts at a special pro demonstration
- Understand why it’s such a great family sport
It is for people over the age of 16, who have no previous experience of motorcycle off-road riding.
- Registration will be on a first come first served basis via www.rideoffroad.co.uk. The website will contain all the relevant information and goes live on Monday 6th August. Registration is from 9 am on Monday 13th August.
- A deposit of £25 will be payable at the point of successful registration, which will be refunded on arrival on the day. This is taken to ensure people are serious about taking a place. Those who are not successful can join a waiting list and will be contacted should a spare place arise.
- Successful applicants will be allocated either a morning or afternoon of off-road riding and all protective clothing will be provided.
- Motorcycle off-road sport provides exciting opportunities for riders to pit themselves against a variety of physical challenges. It is accessible to all ages and provides the most economical route to competitive motorsport.
- In addition to the sheer thrill offered by off-roading, it provides one of the few social contexts where teenagers are happy to socialise with parents!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
For images see http://www.mcia.co.uk/Press-and-Statistics/Gallery/Off-Road-.aspx